19 November 2007

nothing doing.

as of today, i am officially unemployed. although this is already week four of not going in to work. mind you, i haven't been idle. the days have passed so fast, i actually feel cheated. week one, mom came over. week two, i went to indonesia. week three, dad came over. (don't ask why they had to come separately.) now, week four, i have a conference to attend at the national university. and i have friends coming over (because of the conference). so basically, my days have been quite full, and it should come as no surprise that i haven't figured out the rest of my life yet. or that i have not done as much packing as i should have.

my suitcase is now three-quarters full, and i've only packed maybe half of my belongings. HELP!!!

i'll probably leave a lot of my things at my sister's place, for collection at a later date. but the mere thought of having to PACK them stresses me out. and deciding what to take and what to leave behind. *sigh* oh. and did i tell you that this is the fourth time i'm moving in little over a year??? across three countries and two continents, no less. it doesn't get any easier, i tell you. especially when, each time you leave home, you think it's for the long haul.

here's to living out of suitcases and packing boxes.

No comments: