27 November 2007

here we go again...

i definitely have a preference for caucasian men. and i think they also have a preference for me.

case 1. at the gym. i passed by the exercise studio and caucasian male in kickboxing class made eye contact. immediately after, he put more back into his punches. i found it amusing, but didn't stay to watch. went for my shower, and when i got out, i passed by the studio. again, eye contact. this time, he definitely smiled at me. passed by one last time on my way out. final look and smile. too bad i had to go for a lunch appointment. he might have tried to get my number.

case 2. brit visiting for conference. knew him from a year back, but didn't expect to see him again. amazingly, he remembers me. or it could be the name badge. but i definitely looked familiar to him, and he called me by name without looking at the badge. unless he's got really good vision. anyway. i invited him to dinner with friends, who were in the city for the same reason. had quite a good time over the next few days. hung around each other for a bit. i definitely find him cute. and i think he's attracted as well. went clubbing saturday night, and basically i avoided dancing with him. simply because i'm attracted to him. (don't ask.) but he kept throwing looks my way. oh, and he got my number earlier. not that it would have any use, because he's back in london now. *sigh*

i am DEFINITELY into this guy. but again. he's six thousand miles away. the things i get myself into.

No comments: