09 October 2007

it gets better...

of course, after the arduous 30-hour journey, i come back to find that the boss has sacked me. i have one month to make his life a living hell now.

everyone keeps asking why, and i can't give them a straight answer. because i don't know why either. the angel of death / bearer of bad tidings did not give me a concrete reason for my getting laid off. so every time somebody asks me what happened, i get all upset. and it doesn't help, people, to keep asking WHY. so stop it. i had to tell my mom in a very irratated tone that they didn't think i was good enough just so she can stop asking. and she was very quiet after that.

i hate my job, i hate my boss, i hate my idiot of a team leader. i have a higher IQ than any of them, and yet i am the one without a job. go figure.

No comments: